Don’t Let This Happen To You
It is a wonderful time of the year to appreciate craft beers created by San Diego County breweries!
However, it must be said that one of the risks of drinking craft beer is overindulging to the point of being drunk. With that in mind, here are some basic tips for you:
- Never go out to get drunk.
- Focus on quality, not quantity, when enjoying beer (or any other alcoholic beverage).
- Practice beer appreciation, not alcohol consumption.
- Drink in moderation.
- Take breaks and eat something.
- Drink lots of water between drinks.
- Remember that growlers are considered to be open containers, so stow them in the trunk of your car or bed of your truck.
- More than one drink per hour is legally drunk (one drink is equal to: 12 ounces of beer, a glass of wine, or a shot of vodka).
- Do not drink and drive!